Crusader Club: CoachingFrom 11 AM to 4 PM
- 256.722.0772 Call
The sports coordinators are parent volunteers who assist coaches with the following duties:
- Distributing schedules and locations for training sessions and games.
- Organizing drop off and pick up times for training sessions and games.
- Outlining player and parent responsibilities and behavior at training sessions and games.
- Distributing coaching equipment.
- Providing direction for filling out program registration forms and medical release forms.
- Identifying and discussing the procedure for canceling training sessions and games.
We rely on parent volunteers to coach our sports teams. Please consider using your enthusiasm and talents to encourage, guide and train our student athletes at St. John's. Athletic Goal Create a fun, learning environment for your players in training and in games.