Crusader Club: Board MembersFrom 11 AM to 4 PM Click Here for the Crusader Club By-Laws
The Crusader Club The Club relies on parent volunteers and fundraising to provide the quality sports programs we all desire for our children.
Key responsibilities are:
- Defining yearly goals to enhance the St. John's sports experience for students, coaches and volunteers.
- Sponsor of the Benefit Gala which includes coordinating all aspects of planning, scheduling, staffing and fundraising of this event. The Gala is the Crusader Club’s primary fundraiser which benefits numerous organizations besides athletics. This year, an additional benefactor is the school's educational foundation. The purpose of this foundation is to establish a fund that will ensure the long-term health and stability of the school.
- Supporting improvements to facilities, equipment and sports uniforms.
- Recruiting and educating Volunteer Coaches.
- Providing uniforms and paying Huntsville Independent Sports League (HISL) participation fees.
- Stocking and staffing the Concession Stand opened during Home games held in our gym.
- Selling St. John’s Crusader pride items (jackets, hoodies, car stickers, t-shirt, etc).
- Hosting the Athletic Banquet and providing athlete recognition.
Join The Crusader Club Board Crusader Club Board members are asked to serve because they bring a particular expertise(s) to the group. Members typically serve a 2-year term. Two members of the same household may not serve simultaneously. We are always looking for volunteers to join the board. Contact Us if you are interested in applying.
Joe Pignataro President
Cara Sprinz Vice President
Hugh Darville Secretary
Eddie Mazzeo Treasurer
St. John's Athletic Director